The Royal Bermuda Regiment Association
The Association is formed to promote, foster and maintain the tradition and well-being of The Regiment and its predecessors through the maintenance and perpetuation of the comradeship of members and former members of The Regiment.
HOW CAN I CONTINUE TO SERVE?
Who Can Join?
Who Can Join the RBRA? (abbreviated) (Link to Constitution)
The following persons shall be eligible for membership in the Association with full voting rights (any person over 18 years of age that has served):
- All current and former serving members of the Royal Bermuda Regiment and the Bermuda Regiment and its amalgamated predecessor units;
- All former serving members of Bermuda Military Forces, or military forces who were stationed in Bermuda;
- All serving or former serving members of the Forces, who at any time are or were attached to the Royal Bermuda Regiment;
- All serving or former serving Cadets, Junior Leaders Officers or Instructor staff (over 18 years of age) of the Bermuda Cadet Corps and the Junior Leaders of The Royal Bermuda Regiment; and
- All serving and former Governors of Bermuda, Commander in Chief(s) and the Colonel in Chief of the Royal Bermuda Regiment.